Where does good health begin? Purification.

Everything in life begins with purification.  In the same way when we discover health concerns in our body we must like wise begin with going back to make sure the digestive system is running well and the blood is clean.  I always look like the blood as the oil of the car.  You would never go running your car indefinately without those periodic oil changes, but we don't think twice about our blood?  There are some very simple ways that we can make sure that our blood stays clean and healthy and the best part of it is they are really so common sense.

Whenever I begin a program, I make sure that I saturate my body with whatever my body has been going short of.  It takes care of all the months or years that I have not taken care of this in the past.  Being a woman, what comes to my mind is the home.  If we have not kept up on our household chores; you know the vacuming, the bathrooms, the washing up or even inside the cupboards, it's going to take a little extra time in the beginning to get things running smoothly.  Everything is like this.  The body is no different.  So any new program or nutrition that you may have neglected in the past, begin with three times the maintenance quantity.
1. Apple Cider vinegar and honey tea
Simple right?  Anyone can do this.  When you wake up in the morning, on an empty stomach have one cup of hot water, with 2 tbsp of pure apple cider vinegar (with the mother) the kind you buy in the health store. 1 tsp of honey in boiling water.

I'm going to publish this post now and get back to all the benefits a little later.  My children need my attention.  But now you have something to begin your journey of health with.

Other methods of cleansing
Nigella Sativa.  The flower
 that  produces  the black seed or
Nigella seed.
. Black seeds with honey or black seed oil

 Sliced ginger in boiling water with honey and cinnamon
 Blood letting or cupping
Giving blood
Water Therapy
Mulberries Check out some of the great benefits of mulberries including blood purification.
 Parsley
 Grains regulate the bowels and cleanse the digestive system.

If you are interested in any of these and need information quicker  please do not hesitate to email or comment and I will be sure to give more information fast.  You can also catch me on Nasreen Tahera Naqvi Syed on FB

Until later I wish you good health with a nice cup of purifying vinegar and honey.



Comments