Introducing our grain series...What's in them, how can I use them?



In an effort to analyze the foods that we are recommended to build our health on, I have decided to post a series of posts on the nutritional information on various grains with recipes to get you started on increasing the amount of grains in your diet (and my own) and to eventually make whole grains the heart and foundation of our diet.

Following this I will be analyzing the benefits of the individual vitamins and minerals on our health.

Complete information will help us to build a healthy menu and lifestyle or to put it another way: to build a menu based on nutrition rather than on the recipes we are used to preparing hoping that somewhere in there is everything our body needs.

In addition, I will also be posting on individual areas of our health and body, cross-referencing the foods that help that area of health or perhaps health issue.

Check out the link to the "Food for hair" link and see how important grains are for the shine, thickness and length of your hair.

I hope this will be useful to you all.



(Images from commoditiesstreetjournal.com and ag.ndsu.edu)

Comments